Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 10 (or the first 10 things that come to mind)

1. Caroline & I returned from Abilene yesterday. We went to Abilene to celebrate what would have been my brother's 29th birthday. Caroline was happy to see her Papaw, Mimi, Auntie Hannah, and other family & friends. What she was not so happy about though, was riding in the car...and boy did she let me know it.

2. I am a new member of the MOPS group at our church and our first meeting was today. It was great and I'm so glad to be a part of such a wonderful group of ladies. I am really looking forward to our meetings and socials this fall. Thank you Heather for all of your hard work!

3. It has been raining all day. I did not even KNOW it was supposed to rain today. If you know me well, you know this is shocking because I pride myself on knowing the most up-to-date weather forecast for wherever I am. So you can imagine my surprise this morning when I woke up to the sweet September rain...which is not so sweet when you combine it with 8:30am traffic & accidents on 635. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

4. Most TV shows will have a Fall premiere in a couple of weeks. I am still catching myself up on Glee. I've noticed that FOX has kicked it into overdrive and they are now showing 2 episodes every Tuesday night. Hopefully this will get me completely caught up by premiere night. Weeeeeee!

5. My 27th birthday is 1 month from today.

6. My birthday brings: cooler weather, football, pumpkins, and falling leaves. Mmmmm....

7. Caroline is taking her last nap of the day which is why I have time to write this silly list.

8. Caroline is the cutest, sweetest, snuggliest, bestest baby in the whole wide world! ;)

9. She is even cute at 3:00am when she wakes up to eat.

10. I am craving tacos for dinner and I really want to try this new place on Mockingbird. Baja tacos...mmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment