Monday, May 24, 2010

1 day 'til D-Day

Caroline's due date is in 1 day. How did it get here so fast??? Well, I'm not sure how it got here so fast -- but it's here. We can't wait to see her face, count her toes & fingers, and memorize every little dimple & roll. Everyone is so excited to meet you Caroline! While I patiently wait for D-Day to arrive (I really think I have more than 1 day to go though), I have some of this in my near future...

ALDI is my new favorite place to buy groceries -- and $2.99 bottles of wine.





I am hoping to find several essential non-essentials with a trip to Target.



I am going to spend lots of Q-time with this guy.







I will be spraying on layers of this while I enjoy some pool time at the in-law's.

1 comment:

  1. love love love aldi....and target has the cutest little girls clothes!!

    ReplyDelete