Sunday, May 23, 2010

Restaurant Talk: All Good Cafe

In the past, I have only ventured over to the delicious All Good Cafe when Adam Carroll is playing. I usually get the grilled chicken nachos and they are yummy. Jason, Jordan, and I went to the All Good Cafe for dinner on Friday night.

A local band was playing, the crowd was good, and there was a new sandwich section on the menu that included a grilled cheese sandwich on sourdough bread full of green chilies and roma tomatoes. Paired with chips & green salsa and an A&W root beer -- it was more than satisfying. I finished off my meal with a scoop of vanilla Blue Bell ice-cream with chocolate syrup. Deeeeelicious. It was made even better by the fact that I didn't get heartburn! This is one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas to A) eat good food and B) listen to good music.


3 comments:

  1. I love this photo of you and Jason! Please send it to Nanni so I can save it! Thanks! Great job on your Blog! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the cutest Mommy-to-be. I can't wait to see photos of your little girl. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenni! You are too cute preggers! I just want to agree to everything you say about All Good Cafe. Did you know that they do a Two for One Special on Tuesdays. Such a good deal...i love that place!

    ReplyDelete