Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Waiting Game

One of my favorite things about being at home during the week (as opposed to being at work) is getting to enjoy morning TV...



while enjoying a cup of...



Boone & I enjoyed a nice walk this morning.



We are ready for Caroline to join us on our walks, out of my tummy, riding in style in her stroller.


I have been pregnant for 40 weeks as of today. Holy cow! That is over 1/2 a year -- crazy! I have loved being pregnant and I think I will definitely miss it. But I am soo excited to meet this baby girl face to face. On with the show! Bags are (mostly) packed and now we wait...


By the way, BabyCenter.com says Caroline is around the size of a small pumpkin today:


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of her beautiful face! Feels like just yesterday you were announcing to all the teachers you were pregnant. Where did this year go?!

    ReplyDelete