Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hair, Hair Everywhere

If any of the following applies to you, please read on: you have long hair, you have a dog, you have hardwood and/or tile floors, or you want to come clean my house. Between my constant hair shedding and Boone's constant hair shedding, we accumulate quite the mess of hair balls and dust all over the house. One would think that a short-haired dog would not shed (or that it would be minimal) but then one would be so, so wrong. The only carpet in the house is in our closet which leaves alot of square footage that is wood or tile. So, I'm reaching out to you fellow bloggers and/or readers of blogs -- what has worked for you in hard floor cleaning? My current regimen consists of a broom, a canister vac, a dustbuster, Swiffer WetJet, and Mop & Glo. I am desperate for a little shake up in this routine. Let me hear ya...

1 comment:

  1. my sister uses the shark steamer thing that kind of looks like the swiffer wetjet. she vacuums first then shark steams and that gets all the spots/dirty stuff and leaves a nice clean look without alot of steps.

    ReplyDelete