Monday, July 12, 2010

TV

My little sister is 8 years old so she keeps me up to speed with what is going on in kid world, including what's on TV for kids. After watching TV with her...wow...there is some crazy stuff out there. I realize that makes me sound old. I don't care. By the way, here is a super cute picture of my little sister holding Caroline.


So anyways, back to TV. Right now, Caroline pretty much just watches what we watch (or at least hears what we watch). This mostly includes Rangers games, channel 8 news, and The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Caroline Manzo is her favorite character, obviously). As for later on in life, I really want her to watch the same cartoons and shows that we watched growing up. Here are some that I loved to watch...I wonder how many of these actually still come on TV??

  • Looney Tunes
  • Tom & Jerry
  • Scooby Doo
  • Sesame Street
  • Fraggle Rock
  • The Jetson's
  • The Flintstone's
  • Care Bears
  • My Little Pony
  • Berenstein Bears
  • Punky Brewster
  • Full House

If you are a child of the 80's like me...what were some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment